Black and White Winter Day





A wander around our land today, camera in hand, seeing the results of old man winter stirring things up a bit. I love the contrast that black and white provides, it makes you look beyond the obvious. So much like life. We so often get caught up in the obvious, muse over the blatant and miss the subtle, miss the delicate shades of contrast right before our eyes.

My environment. . .
A scented candle filling the house with the smells of winter, glistening snow on a balsam tree.
On my back, clothes of gray and black which makes me smile, was there some unconscious connection to the photos of the day ?
music playing... The sound track from Lagaan The music played at Melanie and Casimirs wedding

Comments

Oh thank you for taking me along on your walk!

Popular Posts