Enlightenment About Food

As I have mentioned in previous posts, the book, "SAVOR, Mindful Eating, Mindful Life" has given me insight and the ability to transform how I eat, what I eat and why I eat.  3 lbs lost in just one week of opening this book and seriously digesting it and putting into practice what I have read.  
I thought it would be nice to give you a little taste of the profound wisdom contained in this book.  Since I had no desire to do a bunch of typing, I just photographed a couple paragraphs to share with you.  These are the paragraphs that changed it for me.  Gave me what I needed to hear in order to begin to eat more mindfully and in the process, live more mindfully in ways I could not have ever imagined.  The freedom I feel and the peace I feel are beyond words.

click the pictures if you need to make them larger to read.

Comments

Popular Posts