Monday, September 10, 2012

Morning Sunshine





The first few cool mornings of September have been delightful, a welcome change from the heat of summer.   This morning there was sunshine, a cool breeze and lots of chatter from the crows at their feeder.  Coffee, yogurt and toast on the table, knitting in a bowl.  Tiny gnome clothes on the needles.  Time for thinking, and dreaming.  Life is good. 
Later in the morning Melanie came to visit with Yen, making sure I had company while I sit recovering from bursitis in my knee.  A visit to the Doctors on Friday, resulted with a shot of cortisone and the need to stay off my leg for a while.   How blessed I feel to have such wonderful caring children and husband.  

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Lovely post today...I do am loving the cooler temps...hope your knee is better soon...blessings

Sunday Blessings

Soft music, the gentle kind of music that makes you feel content with life... the view from the window as I sit and spin at the wheel makes ...