Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Very Slow Day






Most of my day was spent laying on the sofa, sleeping.  Guess my body needed it.  But I did manage to snap a few photos of the birds at the feeder and later a photo of the new bird feeder station Emery made for me as a Valentines Day Gift.  I love it.  Its right by the window, perfect for bird watching while I sit in the rocker reading or working on some knitting.   
By early evening our daughter Melanie called to let me know it was snowing out !  I grabbed my jacket and stood out in the snow, hoping it would stick in a few places so I could capture it with the camera.  Its the first snow we have had in our area this year.  Its a good day.
Thank you for all the emails and comments regarding my recent trip to the Emergency Room.  Today I am feeling better, sleepy from the medications but no heart issues today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Praising Our Lord that you are on the road to recovery. Take your time and rest Patty.

m.

Sunday, February 12, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home