A Very Slow Day






Most of my day was spent laying on the sofa, sleeping.  Guess my body needed it.  But I did manage to snap a few photos of the birds at the feeder and later a photo of the new bird feeder station Emery made for me as a Valentines Day Gift.  I love it.  Its right by the window, perfect for bird watching while I sit in the rocker reading or working on some knitting.   
By early evening our daughter Melanie called to let me know it was snowing out !  I grabbed my jacket and stood out in the snow, hoping it would stick in a few places so I could capture it with the camera.  Its the first snow we have had in our area this year.  Its a good day.
Thank you for all the emails and comments regarding my recent trip to the Emergency Room.  Today I am feeling better, sleepy from the medications but no heart issues today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praising Our Lord that you are on the road to recovery. Take your time and rest Patty.

m.

Popular Posts