Emery is home !


Emery was able to come home from the hospital last evening.    He is still very week and not feeling all that well, but is very happy to be home.    He is on two antibiotics and some medication for his very inflamed esophagus and stomach, also found he has a hiatal hernia.   Other than that he is very healthy.  We have not heard the results of the cultures so at this point we don't know what caused the acute gastritis. 
We feel so blessed to have had so many people praying for him and he still needs prayer that he can regain his strength and be able to eat easily.  He has lost weight and that is not a good thing for him.   God is so good, so many blessings amid this difficult time.   I was so blessed to hear from so many of the hospital staff that Emery was a wonderful man and many of the nurses said he was their favorite patient.  Always kind, always cheerful, even when in pain and always the best example of what a Christian man should be.  
Please continue to lift him up in prayer to a full return of health.
Anxious to have my sweet man feeling good again.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
May Our Lord continue to give him the strength he needs during this time.

Keeping him in prayer Patti.

Maria
Kathy said…
Such good news that Emery is home! I am sure he will soon regain his strength, because you will take very good care of him! Great news that his overall health is good, and I know you are feeling very thankful and very blessed that the problem was discovered and is treatable.
It is a pleasure to pray for such a nice Christian man.
God bless, Kathy in Illinois
It is wonderful news that your husband is home again. I'm sure he is more relaxed there and can recover better..........But I keep you in my prayers.
Nancy in WI said…
I'm happy he is home!!! Prayers are still coming!! Take care.
Patty said…
Patty;
I'm relieved to read that Emery is home. I know you will lovingly prepare the very meals which he will need to gain strength. Prayers will continue!
Sharon

sorry Sharon, I hit the wrong place on my iPhone and rejected your comment by mistake, so here it is by way of clip and copy !
aimee said…
Thank God! I will continue to pray for a full restoration of Emery's health.
Blessings,
Aimee
Rose said…
Pleased Emery is home, my husband once had axactly the same problem as Emery. Lots of rest, weight gaining food that is easily digested. I will hold you in my prayers. x
Kim said…
It is such a relief to hear that Emery is getting better. I have been praying for him and you since I read that he was so sick. I will continue to pray for his improved health.

Popular Posts