Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black & White


A few things are coming together for the redecorating of my bathroom. I will be sewing a valance to match the little vanity chair in there with the black and white fabric. I was pleased to find wall art half off at Hobby Lobby, now just need to find the perfect frames and a very large mirror to hang beside the claw foot tub I want. The floor will be covered with black and white tile. I would love to use black and white marble but worry about how slippery it might be.
I found great white with black accent towels at Tuesday Morning and a great little silver box at Goodwill for holding bobby pins and hair bands.
I am having a great time planning for this project.

4 comments:

Williams Arena said...

My bathroom is black and white. I made the shower curtain from a black and white toile with a gingham check. I did paint the walls a gorgeous yellow. It is Sherwin Williams-Beeswax. I feel in love with the color and the name :)

I would so love to have a claw foot tub....

Teri said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the final result. I was so glad to finally see some posts from you, I was getting worried.

Deanna said...

Oooh! I like it. Looking forward to pictures of the finished project.

Morning's Minion said...

We created marble tiled showers and vanity tops in several houses--marble is very difficult to keep nicely clean--it streaks. I'm guessing that it would be slippery underfoot and very cold.

Sunday Blessings

Soft music, the gentle kind of music that makes you feel content with life... the view from the window as I sit and spin at the wheel makes ...