Thursday, May 13, 2010
25 Things I Really Care About
This is a list of things that I really care about, core things, regardless of what other people think. Think about the people in your life that influence you to act differently than how you feel deep inside, and how you would act if they were not in your life. Its eye opening to realize that some folks just push us to act a certain way. We all do it, even if we say we don't care one bit what others think. These are things I care deeply about but still, they can sometimes get pushed and shoved into the background from time to time, but are never far from the basic me.
1. My husband, children and grandchildren
2. Herbal Medicine
3. Simple living
4. Growing my own food
5. Spiritual Growth which to me has nothing to do with religion
6. Stepping Lightly on this earth
7. Tai Chi
9. Natural fibers
10. Raising children to care about others
11. Seeking to live compassionately
12. Spinning wool
13. Healthy shoes
14. Health care reform
15. Separation between church and state
16. having books and not just computer versions of books
18. growing flowers for the beauty of them
20. organic food
21. less chemicals in our lives
22. learning poetry
23. learning about other cultures
whats your core list like ? I am renewed in my commitment to stay true to my list
at May 13, 2010
Every single night before I go to sleep and every morning before I hop out of bed, the same prayer in on my lips. Of course I pray for m...
Both Gohn Brothers and GVS have some good old fashioned quilting supplies. Gohn Brothers sells fabric along with many other Old Order Ami...
We eat almost no meat, haven't ever. I will eat a small amount of meat at times if we go out to eat, but never pork. Melissa was talk...