Taking Time To Smell The Flowers




There is a list of things I should have been doing, but the sunshine was glorious this morning. Sunshine and shadows just fascinate me, the contrast of color, how one side compliments the other. Realizing this very moment in time will never be again, I opted to head out in the sunshine with my camera and try to capture some of the beauty around me. Flowers, critters, silly kittens, new growth in plants, insects and then there were the places that just begged to be explored.....beckoning me.

Comments

I love all your photos, but kitty in a bucket is just wonderful. Emily
Dana and Daisy said…
this should go in the best of Morning Ramble! All the things that make your home the lovely place that it is.

Of course I love the kitty in the bucket! lol!
Love, Dana and Daisy

Popular Posts