Fantastic News !


I better stock up on blue yarn and blue fabric, and more than a couple spools of blue thread. The ultrasound today showed a boy for Melanie and Casi. And the best news is, this little one has two kidneys, and his heart looks good, blood circulation looks great and the spine looks normal. All the things we worried about due to Mei-Lings heterotaxy polysplenia and other health issues.
Melanie said that when they had a straight on look at his face, this little one looks just like his sister with a fat round face. For my side of the family, this is the first boy in a couple generations. My father is actually the last one bearing his line of the family name. I had all sisters and I had two girls and my sister had one girl.
We are feeling very blessed tonight !

Comments

Peggy said…
congrats! What a wonderful blessing that all is well for the precious baby boy.
Joanie said…
Praise God that all is looking well for this precious little one! Congratulations to you all...
Kathy said…
Congratulaions! Little boys are so wonderfully different from little girls, both so special, but fun to have both granddaughters and a grandson! So thankful he seems to be so healthy!
Sunny said…
Wonderful news. Happy for you all.
Hazel said…
Wow! What great news. Boys are a lot of fun!!
Marci said…
Boys are really special!! I am praying for Melanie and the little guy every morning.
Shellie said…
Congratulations! Having a little boy will put a whole new spin on their lives. :)
Wonderful news, Patty! Thank you for letting us all know. I'm so happy to hear this and everyone who enjoys reading your blog will be..........
Val said…
Congrats on your little blessing! You are blessed.
Lucy said…
Congratulations! The little boy is in my thoughts. He is blessed to be born in your great family.He is so welcome!
Ruth Ann said…
Congratulations! May God bless you and your family!

Ruth Ann
Melanie said…
Congrats on your forthcoming grandson!
TJ said…
Congratulations to Grammy and Mom and Dad! I had hoped for one more girl when I learned I was expecting, but now, I'm so grateful God is sending us identical twin boys! Boys really are so much fun!

What a blessing that he is healthy!

Popular Posts