What Kind of Stuffing or Dressing Do You Use

My family has used Bell Seasoning for generations and I don't see anyone departing from it any time soon. We make a bread stuffing, pretty much like the RECIPE on the Bell Seasoning page.
I haven't been able to find Bell Seasoning in any local store so for the past 18 years, someone from my family in New England has mailed me a box each November. This year it was Melissa that sent it to me and the box it was shipped in smelled like Thanksgiving !
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving for us without Bell Seasoning : )

Comments

novascotiagal said…
Being from New England explains it I guess, but that's what I've always used too.
La Tea Dah said…
I also love Bell's Seasoning. I cannot find it locally at every grocery store, but I have been able to find it in several yet -- so am thankful. It works amazingly well in vegetable dishes, loaves, and patties. It's my 'secret' seasoning --- as you are the only other person I know who uses it! It's not a secret any more! LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving!
LaTeaDah
Patty said…
La Tea Dah, one more thing we have in common : )

Popular Posts