A Big Girl Bed At Grammie and Grandpa's House



Today I found a great bargain at Goodwill, a toddler bed just like I wanted, and the best part, it was $10. No mattress with it which is fine, I am not a fan of used mattresses. I will use her crib mattress and get a new mattress for the crib. I put it together in the living room and then brought in the mattress, her pillow and quilt. Mei-Ling was so excited, she crawled right into bed laughing with delight. Dora was on the television and Mei decided life is pretty good, laying in her new bed, watching TV. Hope she will like the bed when its her in the bedroom as well as she likes it in front of the television ! We are all set now with a bed for the baby and a bed for the little girls when they need it.

Comments

Williams Arena said…
I love a great Goodwill find. The delight from scoring a great bargain is similar to Mei-Ling's delight in watching Dora in her new bed at Grammie's house.

Popular Posts