All Is Well


By the Grace of God, all my reports came back normal. I ended up having the cystoscopy, which I will admit was not the most pleasant experience of my life, but it was over rather quickly and that too showed that everything is normal. Why this infection was so hard to treat will just be one of life's great mysteries. I am on one more antibiotic for two weeks, but a low dose and then will see the Doctor in 3 months as a follow-up. The Doctor reported to me that I am VERY healthy and for this I am I so thankful.
I thank each and every one of you for your prayers and kind words of support while I waited to hear what the tests revealed.
I feel blessed, so very blessed and grateful for all the years I have worked at being healthy.

photos are from a trip to Ft Worths Botanical Gardens yesterday. Will share more photos later

Comments

novascotiagal said…
I'm so glad to hear the test results are good. You have been in my thoughts these last few days, and today especially.
Holly C. said…
So glad for you, Patty!☺
Jenny said…
That's great news Patty. You must be so relieved.
Renee said…
Wonderful news!
aimee said…
I am SO glad to hear that all is well with you! Thank God!
I also wanted to say that your autumn photos have been so incredible--I have really been blessed by them.
Take care,
Aimee
Dog Trot Farm said…
Glad to hear you received good news, continue on to good health.
Val said…
Thank the Lord. I am so glad to hear that.
ann said…
I'm so happy to read this great news!!
Melinda Filbert said…
So very glad to hear this. You were in my prayers.
Kathy said…
So happy you got good news!
Praise God! That's great news!
Carole said…
What a relief ! Though it came as no surprise that the doctor said you are healthy...
And thanks for the wonderful pictures of the botanical garden. They're gorgeous.
clairz said…
As you can see from the comments, this is a relief for everyone!
Marci said…
Oh Pat, that is great news!!!
Lisa said…
I'm so glad to read your good news Pat! I had some good but shocking news today in the form of a positive pregnancy test. Be praying for me! Lisa in NM
Patty said…
Lisa, praying and jumping up and down all at the same time. What amazingly good news
minervabird said…
Yeah! Glad to hear you are OK.
sally said…
Patty, isin't that great news! I hope for your continued good health.

Popular Posts