Chocolate Agave Syrup

I don't often post product reviews and if I do, I have to really really like what I am writing about and this is one of those products and have used it myself, not just doing some company a favor.
This syrup is the best guilt free goodie I have had in a long time. Emery and I have been enjoying it over ice cream and in my coffee. It tastes a bit like Hershey's chocolate syrup only better and is OK for diabetics. Its not cheap, but you only use a little and so it will last quite a while. I would recommend running to your local health food store and buying some for that special treat and if they don't carry it, ask them to. Click HERE for more information.
I know our house will not be without this nectar and especially during the holiday season when I seem to make a lot of chocolate tofu "cheese"cake. I plan on drizzling this syrup all over the top !

Comments

Sunny said…
I did not know it came in chocolate!

Popular Posts