An Early Anniversary Gift

























































In about less than two weeks, Emery and I will celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary. In so many ways it doesn't seem nearly that long, but on the other hand, I can't seem to remember life without him. He is my gentle-man in every sense of the word. He took me shopping yesterday and gave me three things to choose from as a anniversary gift. A laptop, an ipod with Bose speakers or a new digital camera.
Oh it was tough to decide. I walked back and forth from item to item weighing my choice.
When it came to the final choice, I decided we would get the most enjoyment from a new camera that would do the things I wanted.
What fun I have had with this new gift. Of course I had to take a couple hours to read the manual to know what was what first.
He also got me a huge memory stick to go with it. 2 gb ought to hold plenty pictures.
With a new grandbaby on the way, a better camera will certainly be a good thing.
Yesterday I took these photos with the new camera and am really happy with the quality.
Emery has been planning this for some time without letting me have any hint. I love surprises !




A busy bee
A blue flower
A red rose

all taken yesterday with my new camera on our land

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice pictures, Patricia! How wonderful to have a new camera!
Lucy said…
BEAUTIFUL pictures . a great choice !! and now I am curious which camera you bought ??? :-)
Patty said…
Hi Lucy, I got another sony. a
dsc-h2
Anonymous said…
early Happy Anniversary :)

and congrats on the new camera...I already enjoy your pixs and now they will be even finer :)

Popular Posts