Whats Your Top Note

Recently on the French Chic list a question was asked after a discussion on perfume.
The brilliant and I mean that sincerely, Moderator asked if we, like perfumes, have "notes" and what might they be for each of us.
Such a thought provoking question I had to ask it of you, my readers.
What is your top note, your middle note and your bottom note ?

Here is a little explanation of fragrance notes that might help you think about your own personal notes.

What are fragrance notes?
Fragrances are made up of different notes and can be composed of a thousand different ingredients to make every fragrance creation an individual one. There are three different notes. Top notes, the first ones you smell are very volatile and strong, but will shortly fade and give way to the middle notes and the heart of the fragrance. Later, the bottom notes will emerge to give an indication of a depth and strength of the fragrance
from......
www.fragrancedirect.co.uk

For me, my concept of myself that is....

my top note would be that I love life, embrace it whole heartily and with energy.
My second note might be that I am contemplative and always seeking answers.
And my bottom note would be that I am giving and care deeply for those I love and that I believe in old fashioned values.


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a fantastic analogy! Hmmm... food for thought :-)
Anonymous said…
Patty, I wanted to take a second and let you know that you are one thing I'm thankful for this season. You are great to help me keep life in perspective. To not "Sweat the small stuff". Thanks for always being just a mouse click away. Enjoy your family...
Anonymous said…
hmmmm...I'll have to think about my *notes* for a while...maybe I'll ask Mr G for his input :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular Posts