Sunshine and Shadows





Autumn winds blew cold yesterday and last night.  A light frost greeted much of the world around me this morning.  Cold floors reminded me its once again time to sleep with wool socks on.  Sitting by the wood stove this morning, building a fire, the sunshine and shadows danced together with an inaudible harmony.  The colors so alive and so unspeakably beautiful in their simplicity.   Imagine how the heart of God must be to create so many pleasures for us to see, hear, taste and smell each and every day of our lives.  One can only assume that His desire for us is, happiness in every breath we take.  I woke this morning, more committed than ever, to be mindful of all that is in each and every moment of my life.  That, brings profound joy and a peace that reaches far deeper than I could have ever imagined.

Comments

Simply Shelley said…
A beautiful post to start my day...blessings on your week.
Anonymous said…
He really does show His Love for us in the way He created so much beauty. Have a blessed day Patti :)

m.
Cathy said…
What a beautiful post you have written. I must seek the beauty each day and stay focused hat the crazy just melt away.

Popular Posts