Happy Mothers Day !




The day started out magnificently ! Breakfast in bed, showered with presents from the love of my life. A knock at the door, Steven, gorgeous pink roses, decadent chocolates and a hug of course. Off to church with Emery, Melanie and the children, (Casi works on Sundays) and then home to a special lunch and so much whispering and secrecy about this evening that I am bursting with curiosity.

My facebook page had beautiful messages from each child and from Emery. I feel very blessed to be so loved and the day is but young.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there in blogland. May your day be blessed by the love of your children.

a sampling of some of my gifts. There are also 4 new rose bushes in my rose garden thanks to a very loving husband.

Comments

Beautiful gifts! The pink of Stephen's roses is a lovely color!

Popular Posts