Thank You Kim


A knock at the door, a beautiful lady standing there with a basket. Even at a glance, I can see it is filled with the things I love. In that instant, I am hoping she is not looking for the folks next door.
She is looking for me ! A long time blog reader, she knows we have had a difficult week. I am moved to tears. French Lemonade, chocolate, wonderful bread, flowers, treats for the little ones, even some Hello Kitty items. Cheese, my favorite kinds too and salami. Loose tea, and more. Kim, you know me very well through my blog, because you filled that basket with all the things we love. Such a bright spot in a difficult day, a tough week. I feel so blessed.

This basket of compassion is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen !

Thank you ~

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is amazing the love that Our Lord has allowed to flourish through this venue.

I pray that you enjoy your basket Patty...

And thank you Kim for such a thoughtful gift! :-)

Mrs. M.
Kathy said…
Oh how blessed you must have felt to receive such a thoughtful gift at just the right time! I am sure it brought smiles to you and also your family. Praying little Yen is doing well and also the entire family.
Carole said…
This woman is an ANGEL !! I love to read such stories, it brightens up a world that sometimes seems so inhuman and cruel... I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your basket !
You are blessed. And so is the woman who brought you the gifts. I am too, just reading about this.

I hope your weeks get easier now and Yen is doing well.
Pearl said…
I am sure that I was far more blessed than you! How is everyone doing now? I love your new picture you are using for your header.

Popular Posts