Dreams Do Come True

Way back in 2006 I wrote about my love of baby prams Prams and Perambulating and then again in 2007 I wrote about my dream to own a Silver Cross doll pram, which I personally consider the Doll Pram of all doll prams for my first grand-daughter. For the past few years I contemplated ways to acquire one without feeling a bit guilty for being an over indulging Grandmother and buying one for her to play with at my house. I knew that the reality was that I wanted one so my grand-daughters could learn to love prams and discover the joy of walking dolls and then later in life, babies. Tonight, my husband surprised me with a navy blue Silver Cross Doll Pram from England for the girls to play with here at the house, and he so wisely suggested that even if they don't fall in love with it, then I can use it to keep my childhood doll in it. I am spoiled, I know. But, I am not complaining one bit.

Comments

Janette said…
It is fabulous. My daughter slept in a pram by our bed for her first three months. I am still mad at myself for being talked into selling it!
Unknown said…
Oh, it's beautiful!!! i seem to remember having a pram similar to that one when i was little to take my dolls for a walk!
The Mowrys said…
I had a pram like that for my children (40 some years ago now)and in those days we all called it a buggy. Interesting how things are different depending on where you live. Enjoy your lovely present!
Dorothy
I thought yesterday's post was a good one, and am surprised to see it gone this morning.
Patty said…
Hi Kristi,
I liked that post too : ) I went to do a little editing using my phone and it one tiny move, I deleted it by mistake !
Pen Wilcock said…
Now that is one understanding husband!!! x

Popular Posts