Some of My New Favorite Things



My computer was at the Geek squad being checked out for a small problem, which left me with only the lap top, and although I enjoy the portable aspect of the laptop, I am a desk top person when it comes to blogging. So today I will try to catch up with all the things I have wanted to share with you.
We have always been health conscience, but now with eating a mostly raw and living diet, it makes more sense to me to watch with greater care what I am putting on my skin, after all it is the largest organ of our bodies.
For many years I have been searching for a natural deodorant that worked to no avail, that is until a month ago, I purchased this pump spray from Avalon Organics. IT WORKS ! Its lovely to use, and smells good and keeps you smelling good. I have had it a month and have not even used a quarter of the bottle. Its a good value for keeping harmful chemicals away from some of the largest pores we have and that are so close to our lymph nodes.
I use the message oil as a moisturizing oil after a shower. No mineral oil and smells heavenly.
Keeps your skin baby soft. Then for my hands I have been using Dr Bronners Organic Lavender Coconut lotion. All natural ingredients and smells very nice.
Finally, my new favorite books have to do with the way we are eating, always fun to try new recipes !

Comments

I just found your blog and it is wonderful. I want to get those books on Raw Foods. What diet are you following? I bought a juicer and my husband and I both love fresh juice. It's so much better than"store bought". Thanks for sharing. I have put your blog in my favorites. Have a terrific week.

Popular Posts