Pamper Yourself for a Few Moments


Every once in a while its good to just pamper yourself a bit.
Here is a good recipe for a soothing bath, one I often enjoy myself
Recipe
add to bath water, I usually tie the herbs in a net or mesh bag and toss right into the bath water.
1/4 cup dried rosemary to relieve mental tiredness
1/4 cup dried sage to help recover concentration
2 tablespoons oatmeal to soften the water
todays picture shows all the ingredients for a nice long soak ! On the stereo, a CD called Spa, simply perfect for this moment in time.
A bit of locust blossom to scent the room too.

Comments

Genuine Lustre said…
Hi Patty - when I switched to Beta Blogger a few months ago I lost your blog link. Had a brain wave and looked you up again today. I see I missed the new baby and everything!
Patty said…
the baby has not been born yet, we are hoping for at least three more weeks. Her due date is the 24th of May, but there is no way they will let her go that long.

Popular Posts