Family Night Almost Complete





We celebrated the arrival of my friend Debbie, known always as Auntie Debbie to my children, by going out for pizza. Steven, Priscilla, Melanie, Casi, Debbie, Emery and I, spent the evening enjoying each others company as family should. Only one problem, we all missed having Melissa and James with us so Emery phoned Melissa to say hello and tell them we missed them. A phone call is not the same, but its better than no phone call ! The children came back to the house and we visited for a few more hours. What a good feeling it is to have our children all around us. To see them all happy and interacting in such a good way is nothing less than a blessing. After driving by all the destruction left by the tornado last night on the way to and from the airport, it makes you so grateful for so many things.

Its great having Debbie here with us. The best part is that its not like having company, its just like having family with you. No big fuss, just fun and lots of laughter.
Steven and Priscilla
Casi, Melanie & Emery
Emery on the phone to Melissa
Debbie

Comments

Sunny said…
Debbie is there! I'm jealous. I want to be there too.
Marci said…
What a sweet coutenance that Debbie has!!

Will Priscilla allow pictures of her belly?
Patty said…
Sunny,
Come on over too ! Now, would that be fun or what ? Just hop on the plane, or in the car and come see me.
Patty said…
Hi Marci,
Debbie was very touched by your comment Marci about her. She said thank you, and its true, she is so sweet. Teaches day care and her children all love her.
I will have to see if I can snatch a full length shot of Priscilla. She is hardly showing, will be 5 months along on the 19th. Having her ultrasound tomorrow !
La Tea Dah said…
Patricia, I hope all is well and that Melanie is able to relax and get some rest. Be sure to tell her that there are many people praying for her and her little family. I'm having trouble emailing from my computer, so I went back a few days to send you a message through your blog. God be with you during this exciting time!

Popular Posts