Snow On The Way


Last week I finished a Barn Bonnet to go with my red shawl that I made recently.  With the warm temperatures we were having, I assumed this barn bonnet would be put in the cedar chest until next years winter, but low and behold, winter has returned and how thankful I am for this warm wool bonnet !  Tomorrow we are due for a snow storm, anything over 1/2 inch in this part of Texas is paralyzing !  I have made several of these Barn Bonnets but when someone tells me they love it, or wish they had one, I seem to just take it off my head and give it to them, but this one I plan on keeping since it matches my Tasha Tudor shawl I made. 
Other posts about Barn Bonnets can be found at   2007 Barn Bonnet and 2011 Barn Bonnet

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a wonderful bonnet to keep your head and neck quite warm. Great idea for the kind of winter we are having here in the North. Thank you for sharing and what a pretty quilt :) Mari
Lucy said…
Love Bonnet Patty!
Simply Shelley said…
Lovely. I live in Texas too, and the snow storm was lovely, while it lasted.....yep, its already melted and gone ;) Blessings

Popular Posts