A New Favorite

A quick trip into town had me wanting something warm to take the chill off. I think I have found a new favorite thing, Starbucks London Fog Tea Latte. Its pure delight. Here is how this drink is described on the Starbucks site "Full leaf black tea with citrusy Italian Bergamot and a hint of lavender. Sweetened with vanilla syrup and topped with steamed milk and velvety foam." Tastes like a really nice Earl Grey to me. Now, home by the fire with a good book, London Fog tea latte beside me, its just pretty close to a perfect day.

Comments

Dana and Daisy said…
tea is the new cappuccino!
Tatersmama said…
We used to have a Starbucks here in town, but it just didn't go over well at all. I LOVED it though.
A lot of Aussies drink instant coffee, and they wouldn't pay the price for "good stuff" - so we lost our one and only Starbucks.
:-(
That sounds like a wonderfully soothing blend of tea and herbs. Hot drinks are a comfort, warming the hands, the insides, offering a good aroma and a chance to "be still" for a few moments.
Melanie said…
I have been wanting to try this new Starbucks drink and I even have a coupon for a free one! Tomorrow morning I am making a trip to Starbucks. :-)
Carole said…
I'm a coffee drinker but I just might try that. i love the photo of the clothesline all iced up!
Carole

Popular Posts