Foggy Morning

Sunshine through the fog, the world around me veiled in glorious shades of gray and light.  Its hard to move from this spot on the porch, seeing this magical moment and hoping it lasts until I have had my fill of it.   It stirs something deep inside me.  I feel filled by its beauty and it touches places in my heart that are filled with a fullness of life that is almost beyond explaining.   It is as though the scene before me has unveiled a level of gratitude for what I have in my life that reaches back through my 59 years.   A life filled with love, of seeing the beauty of life in each leaf, each shade of tree bark.  Seeing the miracle of life and of the joy in being content.   Funny, how a moment in time can bring so much to the forefront of our thoughts.   This moment, captured on camera has been a gift for me.  

Comments

Patty Sumner said…
Its beautiful! God has a way of blessing us with beautiful moments that remind us of his great creation.... Blessings!

Popular Posts