Diaper Time !

With a new baby due in the family, I am once again, super excited !  Melissa and James are planning on using cloth diapers so I am more than happy to help out with that, I am after all a real advocate of cloth diapers, having used them myself for my children.  I have all my supplies ready and am going to town making some of these fancy smancy diapers.  I still think, the old way was a whole lot easier, and without all the fussy care you need to put into laundering these things.  May just slip a few of the old fashioned kind into her stash so they can see how nice it is to just wash and dry diapers without having to use special cleaners and use terms like" stripping" the diapers.  I am just an old fashioned, simple gal I guess LOL

Comments

Wendy said…
I know just what you mean, I bought and made rectangles of flannelette for my four girls diapers, used pins and plastic pants. It was so simple. I also noticed that mine toilet trained much younger than their disposable wearing peers.

Popular Posts