Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Party Time









A wonderful family celebration for Melissa's 32nd birthday.  I made her favorite cake, the one she first asked for when she was 6.  White chocolate cake with raspberry, neo classic butter cream frosting.  I made French macarons too using the same raspberry frosting.  
The evening went by all too fast !  We enjoyed Caprese with heirloom tomatoes, Julia Child's wonderful recipe for Chicken salad, deviled eggs, stuffed mushrooms and a few other goodies.  A cool meal for a very warm summer evening.    Nothing better to me then being surrounded by my family !

2 Comments:

Blogger Echoes From the Hill said...

How nice that you could all celebrate together.
Great looking family.
nancyr

Wednesday, June 27, 2012  
Blogger Carole said...

Oh that cake, looks absolutely delicious ! I love the pic with Mei Ling and Elisabeth - even though you can't see their faces, you can guess that they must get along very well. And I like how Steven and Priscilla are matchy !

Wednesday, June 27, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home