Jack Frost Paid Us A Visit












Frost covered everything this morning, and sparkled in the morning sun as if diamond dust had fallen last night while we slept.  The beauty of it all felt Holy.  It was the creative Hand of the Creator.  Unspeakable beauty all around me.  So much more beautiful than watching a home make-over show or strolling the isles of a store.  
The whole outdoors captivated me, held me in a grip of awe and at the same time shook me awake from this dull slumber I had fallen into where things had begun to matter more than strolling the land each morning, looking with eyes wide open.  Holding dear to my heart the most simple pleasures.  Life is a lesson, each day a new chapter to be read and understood.  My lesson of the day, simplicity is profoundly beautiful.

Comments

Rose said…
Magical beauty! x
Rose said…
Magical beauty! x
cheryl said…
The intricate patterns are more lovely than anything we can purchase .
Beautiful photos of an enchanted frosty morning!
Patty Sumner said…
I cannot believe how you captured the detail of the frost. Great pics! We have had a few of those heavy frosts around here too. Blessings!
Sandra said…
Beautiful pictures! Frost does create amazing art.

Popular Posts