Family Photos



Emery and I could not help but notice how much his grandmother and my great grandmother look alike in these photos. Having old pictures in the family brings about such a sense of personal history. I was thinking the other day that my grandchildren have photos of not only their parents and grandparents, but of great grandparents, great great grandparents and on further yet to their 5th great grandmother. That is having history !
My great grandmother Emma Heckbert

Emery's grandparents on their wedding day

Comments

Old family photos are such treasures. These are lovely.
aimee said…
Absolutely beautiful! I love old family photos--they are priceless!
Blessings,
Aimee
Emery has some very good looking relatives. It is wonderful seeing how elegant people looked back then.

Popular Posts