Storms Last Night




Storms rolled into our area last night, bringing with them 60 mph winds, hail in some areas and lots of thunder and lightening. We have been having one of the wettest springs in several years and the poor garden is looking a bit over-watered by nature.
I took a couple of photos of the approaching storm and am ever so thankful for a digital camera that allowed me to take nearly 200 shots just to get one photo of some lightening. Imagine if I had to develop all those for just one picture ! If you click the bottom photo, you might be able to see the very thin line of lightening : )
It's time for me to get outside and do my morning chores and after they are done I hope to sit down and write a proper blog entry.

Comments

JC said…
I like the sky photos ...
Renee said…
We watched the storm come in. No damage her but lots of wind and rain. I love your blog header!
Sunny said…
Nice lightning shot.

Popular Posts