Friday Morning Thoughts


I had my uterine biopsy done yesterday and it was a painful event, but glad I had it done and glad its over. The Doctor told me he was 99 % certain there is no cancer. Most likely there is a hormonal issue, related to being overweight. Hopefully now that my low thyroid is being treated, I can have the energy to work out again and get some running done and stop this cycle of being too tired to do the things I want to. The world of hormones is a complicated place, they all seem so interconnected, and so in need of that perfect balance.
The world we live in is bombarded with xenoestrogens that mess with our hormone balance which is fragile enough on its own as we age.

I woke this morning to a beautiful sunrise which quickly transformed into a gorgeous morning sky. How blessed I am to be able to just watch the sky without anything pressing on me to move beyond the moment. Well, that's not totally true, soon enough the goats saw me out on the porch and started hollering for their breakfast.
I think, that once my body is back to normal, my outlook on our simple life will once again be filled with the energy and excitement.

Comments

Renee said…
Glad your tests are coming back with good news! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Popular Posts