A Day for Being Spoiled

Emery decided today was a day to spoil me a bit so he told me to get dressed nice, we were heading to town. Brunch at our favorite French restaurant, shopping at Victoria's Secret, for Champagne, truffles at Godiva's, Perfume shopping, then to Best Buy to look at Laptops, IPhones and Cameras, (mothers day is coming) Also we strolled through our favorite furniture store to see if there was anything we liked for a new dinning room set and for a media center. We have some ideas now of what we want, but nothing was "just right".
It is always nice to feel spoiled ! Sometimes, I enjoy stepping aside from the homestead life and just living a bit on the other side of the spectrum. Today was the perfect day for that. We tossed coins in a fountain, gazed into one anothers eyes as if no one else in the world existed and talked about the meaning of life over a dish of fresh strawberries for dessert.
Life is good and even better yet with a romantic husband that loves to spoil me.

Comments

cheryl said…
You are truly blessed Patty . You have a life I strive to have .
Winona said…
Oh you lucky girl, you. I am so glad you had a wonderful and romantic day. It is so great to have a husband that spoils you. Mine just keeps telling me to go to JoAnn's, even though I don't need anything. LOL Winona
debi said…
You are a wonderful couple of human beings. Thank you for sharing tales from you life. I leave feeling such peace.
Dana and Daisy said…
Awe! You two are so sweet together! I think you were due for a good day of pampering!

I used to wear Liz Claiborn perfume too!
Margo in Maine said…
Blessings and yes it is great to be pampered and spoiled...have a great day.
healinggreen said…
Sounds like a great day! The quilt you have hanging at the top of your page is stunning. Wonderful :)
aimee said…
It's good to read posts of love & romance from those who've been married for years! They make me smile because they're so beautiful!
Glad you had a very special day with your honey.
Blessings, Aimee

Popular Posts