God's Timing


Gods timing is so perfect. I finally dump the fear that motivated me to live simply, and discover I really enjoy the simple life apart from the fear so much better and when the fear is gone, then my health takes a dive. I have always been so healthy and this week I am facing tests that will either tell me all is well, or that there is a serious problem. I suspect that had this health issue popped while there was still so much fear on the bottom layer of my life, I might just be in very afraid. Today I have a sonogram and by next week my blood work will all be back and I should have a good idea of what is going on. I am not living in fear over this, but of course anxious to hear what is causing the problem. God's timing is perfect and life remains...good. Of course I wouldn't mind some prayers : )

Comments

Hope you get nothing but good news.
Lisa said…
You got it!
Kim said…
I'm praying that God will keep your faith strong and your body healthy. You're in my thoughts Patty.
Dianne said…
Patty, I'm praying that God will give you strength and comfort as you await the test results. I'm praying that those results will be good news. I'm remembering your dear husband and family in prayer as I'm sure they are concerned for you. Blessings, Dianne
Renee said…
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
cheryl said…
I sincerely hopr all is well for you Patty .
novascotiagal said…
Thinking of you, and your family.
Cat said…
Thinking of and praying for you Patty.
Janette said…
Praying north of you:>)
Aunt Jenny said…
I will be praying for you for sure Patty.
Meredith said…
You will have them!

Thank you for your sharing such a gentle and honest spirit here. I have enjoyed getting to know you over the last few years.
Katja said…
Hope everything is allright for you, Patty.
Hi Patty,

I've been reading your blog for quite some time now, but have never commented before. Today I come out of lurking to let you know that I am praying for you.

I'd also like to say how very much I enjoy your blog. I have been a "follower" of yours since the day many, many years ago when your daughter appeared on the cover of Countryside magazine and you used to write occasionally for them. We also used to be on some email lists together. I was so excited when I found you blogging here....also very surprised to see how your children have grown and all the changes you have been through.

~~Anne
www.backyardtreasures.wordpress.com
GreenishLady said…
Prayers for healing and strength coming your way. I hope all will be well.
healinggreen said…
Trust that you will be well. Most likely you are what is commonly called a "dead cell throw-off" in teh health industry which the body experiences when going throu physical detox. Funny thing is, at my health center I find that when people go through an emotional detox, they also get physical symptoms -- anything from headaches to nausea to flu like symptoms or stomache issues. Weird aches and pains. Its like wherever your body was storing all those fears all those years, now the cells are releasing them. Blessings to you, and a swift improvement in your physical condition so you can return to the business of living without fear, in joy :)

Popular Posts