Shortbread pan delights


Yesterday at Goodwill, I found a beautiful Brown Bag Shortbread pan for $2. It was brand new, recipe card still attached. They sell new for $30 ! I couldn't wait to try it, so while Mei-Ling was napping, I was making and baking coconut shortbread. Emery just ate 3 pieces of it so I guess it came out pretty good.
there are some good shortbread recipes here

I have included a photo of the recipe that came with pan for coconut shortbread, click the photo and it will come up larger for you to read

Comments

Linda said…
I had a wonderful shortbread mold made out of wood that I used for years. The more times it was used the richer the grain in the wood became. One of my favorite pieces.

My daughter also liked it a lot so when I moved to Oregon I left it with her. She uses it making shortbread for the nurses in her unit.

I'm glad she's enjoying it. Thanks for the memories.
Dana and Daisy said…
wow! what a great find! I love shortbread! all kinds!
Aunt Jenny said…
I adore shortbread and honestly, I hardly ever think to make it. I will have to try the coconut shortbread. I have some coconut on hand..and that isn't always the case!
I love your mold..those are sure nice..what a great deal you got! I used to have a couple big santa shortbread molds and they worked just great.
Have a great week!
cheryl said…
Oh I love shortbread but have never seen a pan like this . Yummy recipe , will have to try it .

Popular Posts