It's A Beautiful Day

This morning, I woke up with great peace in my heart, deeper than I have ever felt in my life. I suspect its due to several aspects of life right now. There are not enough words to describe how light and how free I feel since letting go of that major fear element in my life, and from that, it seems like my entire world is brighter, easier and far more enjoyable.
I had some tests done yesterday and it will be several days until I know the results and I suspect there will be one or two more tests down the road, but honestly, I am not worried. I can tell you that I am tired and decided to embrace that rather than fight it. I have been lazy, which is so not me. Watched television much of the day. Melanie and Mei-Ling came for a visit and what fun we had. Mei-Ling read her first word yesterday. She read the word ball, sounding it out all on her own, no prompting. It was written out and she just went over to the word and read it. Naturally Grammie was pretty impressed. What fun it is to be a grandmother.
The sun is shining bright, the birds are singing. Supper is made, Gobi, which we both love. Windows and doors open, its warm but not hot. Life is good, it really is and its simply a beautiful day.

Comments

Linda said…
Patty, I do hope your will keep us posted about your health.

I never grew up with the scars of fear you had but my fear and anger toward fundamentalist religion is the blattle I fight every day.

It totally destroyed my relationship with churches. Just can't play that game anymore.

I struggle every day with it. It's one reason I left Texas. Just couldn't take that harsh, shrill religious environment anymore.

I'll be interested in keeping up with your progress now that you're free of your fears.

Popular Posts