Steven & Pricilla, their latest picture

Steven and Pricilla were over last night and they brought us their invitation. Its so pretty and so well done. Worded beautifully. Along with the invitations they are mailing out a picture of them together. Stevens friend Jonathan took the picture for them and I think its the best picture of the two of them so far.
They wanted a homespun, homestead look and I think they achieved it.
Today I spent the entire day putting polyurethane on all the wooden floors in Stevens new home. It was a lot of work but felt good to be helping them out in such a way. I will post pictures in a bit of how they are turning out. Steven has done amazing things with his new home. Its been totally transformed from a rather run down mobile home into a sweet cozy cabin looking home. We are proud ! So proud of all our children. Life is so good in every way. We feel so blessed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a wonderful picture - Priscilla looks so pretty and happy, and Steven looks so content. I haven't seen Pampas grass for years and years. I'm so excited for you all :-)
Marci said…
That is a great picture Pat!!!
Rowan said…
What a lovely photograph of Steven and Priscilla. It could easily have been taken in 1906 rather than 2006.
I love the old fashioned feel of the picture. Just like American homesteaders of old! I can see from the phots you've been hard at work on those floors.
JacquiG said…
What a lovely photograph. Congrats and best wishes to Steven and Priscilla. Hope you share this wedding with us as well!

I like the idea of sending a photograph along with the invitation. I think I might borrow that idea when I send out my invitations!

Jackie in ON
Lucy said…
What a beautifull couple !

Popular Posts