Gift Exchanges


Thought I would share with you a picture of the wonderful fall gift exchange I received from Revee over at Country Lane. Each item fall themed. I was so excited opening the box just before we left on our weekend get-a-way.
Napkins and a tea towel embroidered with fall motifs, fall leaf soaps, incense and two delightful little plates, all in a wonderful basket, just the kind I have been looking at in the store and thinking how nice it would be to own one.
Thank you so much Revee for the wonderful gifts.

The other picture is of a tea towel I made for the tea towel exchange. It was a replacement towel as the first one sent off to this gal, that was lost in the mail. Got smart this time and put on delivery confirmation. It seemed to help.
I felt so badly about the first package never arriving that I sent along one of the aprons I made recently.

Yesterday I tried about 10 times, no exaggeration, to upload these two pictures to no avail. Glad this morning it worked.

Off to Goodwills half off sale. Then later will spend some time in the kitchen cooking up some healthy food for this evenings meal.

Comments

Marci said…
Pat, what a wonderful gift you got. I love all the fall things. On the tea towel, did you embroider the flowers as well as appliqueing the tea pot?
dot said…
A nice basket of goodies! I can't wait to get mine!
Alena said…
what a beauties! i am sure these gifts made your day, take care.
Patty said…
Hi Marci, I embroidered and appliqued the tea towel. It was so much fun.

Popular Posts