Share in my chuckle of the Day

I am sorry, this was just too funny not to share. The one who calls me evil, evidently cannot stay away.
These visits are from her address. Sometimes Stat counters just tell an entire story. Usually I never bother to look at that stuff. I am just interested in seeing how many hits I get in a given day to know if people are enjoying what I write and share. Also love to see all the places represented.
I left out all that information it gives that tells me it is indeed her, but just wanted to share the amount of time she has spent visiting my blog today. Guess I am not so bad after all : )
Makes me feel so much better. I was getting a complex. Fiesty, yes I am that, opinionated, yes I am that, but never thought of myself as evil.
Maybe I should do an on-line poll.... just kidding. Somehow I think humor is the only way to handle such events in life.

VISITOR ANALYSIS
Visit Length
1 hour 44 mins 22 secs

Visit Length
1 hour 0 mins 48 secs

Visit Length
49 mins 48 secs

from 8 in the morning until 1 this afternoon that is a whopping 3 1/2 hours spent looking at my blog. Wow !

Comments

Unknown said…
i like ur blog style. :)
Granny said…
That's how much time one person spent on your blog? Hey, I love your blog but I have a life too! :)

I'm obviously reading your posts backwards (newest to oldest . . not right to left) so I'm sure this is going to make more sense the farther I read. People are strange, huh?

Judy L.
Patty said…
what is even more shocking is that she came back more after I posted that and spent MORE time reading my blog,
Hi Patty, I check your blog every day. You are such an interesting person, and I love your lifestyle! I believe you have more friends than 'trolls' out here in blogland.
Lynda
QuiltingFitzy said…
Perhaps your *friend* has your page set has her home page. That would explain the length of visit.

There is a saying....those with whom you find most fault, are those you deeply wish to emulate.

I read your blog AT LEAST 3 times a day, before work with my cuppa; during work if I can steal away; after dinner while surfing. You often post more than once a day and you are wise beyond your years.

Popular Posts