Friday, August 16, 2013

A Perfect Birthday







Yesterday I turned 59, and it was a great birthday.  A day surrounded by family and a day being pampered.  Since I have been a fan of gnomes and tomte for most of my life, my birthday theme was of course Gnomes.  Even my cake had a gnome on it.  I was showered with gifts, including gift cards to Starbucks and iTunes, and many beautiful gifts.  A new Dala Horse to match the new decor of our bedroom.  Tea Cup measuring cups.  A new case for my phone with some added bling for it, clothes, a certificate for a massage, and a gnome of course !  I got to go fabric shopping for a couple hours while I needed to be out of the house so I could be surprised with all the decorations and party preparations.    Life is good !

3 Comments:

Blogger aimee said...

Awesome birthday party theme--love it! Wishing you another year filled with many spiritual blessings from God above.
Blessings,
Aimee

Friday, August 16, 2013  
Blogger Denise said...

Happy Bday!

Denise in TN

Friday, August 16, 2013  
Blogger Roses around the door... said...

Happy birthday patty,best wishes x

Friday, August 16, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home