Busy Week







Emery's birthday party is always a tropical beach theme and this year I filled little pails with pudding, topped with a graham cracker, oreo crumb mixture that looked like sand.  The children were wide eyed as I brought the buckets and shovels to the table.   Were we really going to eat sand ????  The party day was a busy one, preparations and of course time to make some Finnish cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Its always a delight to have the family around the table, but especially nice for birthday celebrations.  

Comments

Rose said…
Happy birthday to Emery, lovely pictures patty x
aimee said…
What a great idea--I might just have to do that for my youngest granddaughter (she loves sand pails and the beach)!
Happy (slightly belated)Birthday to your husband, Emery:)
I cannot believe how big Yen is getting...and it was wonderful to see Mei-Ling enjoying time in the pool! God surely did answer prayers...
Blessings,
Aimee

Popular Posts