Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Busy Week







Emery's birthday party is always a tropical beach theme and this year I filled little pails with pudding, topped with a graham cracker, oreo crumb mixture that looked like sand.  The children were wide eyed as I brought the buckets and shovels to the table.   Were we really going to eat sand ????  The party day was a busy one, preparations and of course time to make some Finnish cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Its always a delight to have the family around the table, but especially nice for birthday celebrations.  

2 comments:

Roses around the door... said...

Happy birthday to Emery, lovely pictures patty x

aimee said...

What a great idea--I might just have to do that for my youngest granddaughter (she loves sand pails and the beach)!
Happy (slightly belated)Birthday to your husband, Emery:)
I cannot believe how big Yen is getting...and it was wonderful to see Mei-Ling enjoying time in the pool! God surely did answer prayers...
Blessings,
Aimee

Sunday Blessings

Soft music, the gentle kind of music that makes you feel content with life... the view from the window as I sit and spin at the wheel makes ...