It is my birthday today







Delighted to be enjoying another birthday with family at my side.   Last night we celebrated and how I enjoyed the love, the thoughtful gifts and the joy of family.   Feeling so blessed, so joyful, so complete. 
My decorations were all made of recycled materials or materials that are not harmful to the environment.  Bamboo folks and spoons which the children thought were great.   A cake made by Melanie.  Pizza, my favorite meal was served.  Melissa was able to drive up from Austin to join the celebration of life.   The night before I was taken out to my favorite vegan restaurant in Ft Worth, Spiral Diner.    Life is good !

Comments

grbev said…
Happy Birthday! So fun to have all the kids home. Hope your day is as special as you are!!

Bev from Utah
Pearl said…
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Kathy said…
Happy Birthday, dear Patty! How blessed you are, may you continue to be!
Rose said…
Happy birthday patty,wishing you a lovely day.
cheryl said…
Happy Birthday dear Patty . Here's to a most wonderful year ahead and we are all so blessed that you share your life with all us readers .
Steilen said…
Happy Birthday, Patty!
Teri
Carole said…
Belated best wishes for you Birthday ! Glad to see the little ones so happy and healthy.

Popular Posts