Having Such Fun




We are having such fun with James and Melissa here visiting. It just feels like everything is just perfect having all the family together.
Yesterday we spent a full 5 hours at the zoo. Mei-Ling had so much fun seeing all the animals and having Uncle James and Auntie Melissa there to tell her about the animals. Melissa and James brought with them a Flat Stanley for a child in Florida, so we enjoyed finding good photo ops for that with the different exhibits. After the zoo we were all a bit hungry so a trip to Freebirds was a perfect ending to our trip to the city.

I took over 500 photos at the zoo and as much as I would like to share them all with you, I think I will pick out a dozen or so to post.

Comments

great trip. especially through the eyes of a child. Emily
cheryl said…
It sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your family . The pictures are so nice !
Marci said…
Poor Mei Ling... She has a monkey on her back!! :)

I would love to see a picture of Flat Stanley. I heard about someone doing this.

Popular Posts