And More Came.....







It looked a bit like the invasion of Cedar Waxwings

Comments

Linda said…
Oh, I remember with such fondness when the Cedar Waxwings came to visit us in Texas. Thanks for posting these pictures.

How do you get such beautiful background colors? I find all the blogger colors too bold for backgrounds. Am I missing something? I also notice you have a different font for 'Morning Ramble.' Have I missed that also?

I changed everything on my blog to Texas Wildflowers last night. I do grow nostalgic for those.
Aunt Jenny said…
Wow..how cool. I don't think we have them here..I have never seen any anyway.
Marci said…
WOW... there is a lot of them!! My Grandpa used to call them cherry birds. I think they are beautiful.
Marti said…
Wow! I wondered why I haven't seen many cedar waxwings around here lately. lol
heatherdmc said…
I love when the birds come in each year. They sit on the tops of the trees and sing and sing!
Beautiful, elegant birds. We would see them as a pair or two in New England [likely you remember that] but never in such numbers that they were a common-place. Haven't seen any in Wyoming.

Popular Posts