Orange and Cloves

With the children grown and on their own, it has been a rude awakening for me in regards to decorating and getting ready for Christmas. I have NO help. I have had years of extra hands to hang lights, make cookies, wrap packages etc. Now they are doing that in their own homes.
There is a new appreciation for all the help they gave me through the years. I do believe I am a bit spoiled : ) Today I had to stick the cloves in the oranges all by myself. It was worth the work, the house smells so good.

Thanks kids, for all your help through the years.

Oranges and a dish of cloves, a perfect combination of good smells.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a pretty picture! Reminds me to get out the rest of my cloves tonight and do some while watching Rudolph with the kids.

Popular Posts