"Here ya go big guy"

I have been letting Mei-Ling feed the chickens with me when she comes for a visit. Carefully showing her how we scatter the grain for them. She loves doing it and will even pretend she is feeding chickens when she is playing in the dirt, grabbing up a handful of dirt and scattering it, calling the chickens to eat it. Yesterday, she had the nearly empty box of Cheerios and showed some evidence that she thinks her baby brother might like to eat the crumbs like chickens do. She was very sincere in sharing with him !

Comments

Carole said…
Oh my this is hilarious !! I'm laughing heartily (and also wondering where time has gone : Yen is walking already ??)
I like your intonation that indicates that you were taken by surprise !
Paula said…
I have watched this over and over again...it is so cute! Hard to believe Yen is walking!
Kathy said…
How very, very cute, and so sweet!! Children are a constant source of joy and surprise, aren't they?
healinggreen said…
ha - that was great! I can't wait to have chickens again this spring :)
Janette said…
That is DARLING!

Popular Posts