Prayers For Mei-Ling



Last night my daughter took Mei-Ling to the emergency room for a problem with her vesicostomy.  The Dr at the ER decided they needed to rush Mei by ambulance to the Children's hospital.   Still no word on how she is doing and I hate to call since I am not sure how much sleep anyone got etc.  Many of you know that Mei-Ling was born with Heterotaxy Polyspleenia, a condition where several organs are not in the right place, missing or too many of them.  Praying that all is well and they were able to fix the problem easily.

Comments

Mrs.T said…
Y'all are in our prayers

hugs from TN
Denise
Unknown said…
Praying for your family!
Praying for Mei Ling. She's a little trooper! Hope all is well.
nancyr
Jenn said…
Keeping Mei Ling in my prayers.
Praying for Mei Ling and all your family!
Rosemary said…
Dear, sweet Mei brLing. I am praying for her and your family.
Mei-Ling has made her way into so many hearts via your blog--I will surely be hoping/praying that she will be well.
Kathy said…
Praying for this sweet child who has been through so much! Keep us posted.
Sommer said…
Lifting Mei-Ling up in prayer!

Lots of love,
Sommer
Aunt Jenny said…
I will sure be praying for her and the whole family!

Popular Posts