Recovery


Just a quick little update to let you all know that your prayers and well wishes were so very appreciated.   I am recovering quite nicely and was up walking one hour after surgery.  I am two weeks into my recovery now and walking without the use of a walker or cane.  I take the cane with me when we go out, just as a safe measure.   The hardest part of my recovery has been not being able to go outside and see my roses each day.    The pain has been quite manageable and although I do not like the feeling of being tired, physical therapy would not be possible without the help of pain medication.   The Doctor and therapist all tell me I am a "rockstar" in regards to my quick recovery.   Hoping to hit the trails this fall and get some hiking done.   Thank you again for your kind emails and the many prayers.

Comments

Rose said…
lovely news to hear your recovery is going well, blessed wishes to you xx
annie said…
Pretty photos!
Blessings!
Teresa said…
Glad to hear you are recovering quickly!
aimee said…
Happy to hear your post-op recovery is going well Patty. That is a definite blessing! Also wanted to thank you for two things-first, your post of 23 November 2010 which I read (again???) this week. Wise, wise thoughts that I REALLY needed to read. I've now bookmarked this post so I can review it often and I pray that I can truly make these changes you wrote about. Secondly, I wanted to thank you for writing about Texas' Hill Country before on your blog - I finally had a chance to see it in person and, of course, fell in love with it and other parts of Texas. I can see now why my oldest son really loved and still loves it here.
Thank you again and God bless!
Aimee
PS: Wishing Mei-Ling a belated but blessed birthday!
ancillamaria said…
Greetings from Georgia!
I just discovered your blog. I think it is wonderful! I hope you, your husband, your Dad and all your family are doing well. I hope you put a follow button on soon. I would be one of the first to sign up. :-)
God bless you and your dear family!
+JMJ+
amr

Popular Posts