Its A Beautiful Morning





Its a beautiful morning, bright blue skies, not a cloud to be seen, leaves coming on the trees, birds building nests, and singing while they work.  Air, crisp and clean. Cool and spring like.
Flowers starting to bloom. Plants coming up in the garden.  Elderberries growing.  Its simply a beautiful morning and I am filled with gratitude for all the blessings that fill my day to day life.
Walking outside to do chores this morning, I whispered a pray as I went about my duties.  Thanking God for His mercy, his care about the tiniest detail.  Thankful for His love that reaches so far into my soul, and forgives me my mistakes, and my sinful nature, over and over and over. 
Thankful that my days are filled with love from my family and the joy they bring to me.  Thankful for a husband that has a godly character and a heart for his family.   Thankful that our hearts and desires are in tune, and that we both wish to live a simple, uncomplicated lifestyle.  Thankful for a new baby in the family to oooh and aahhh over.  Thankful for grandchildren that do indeed feel like a reward.  And for our children that bless us in so many ways each and every day.  
It simply is a beautiful day where my heart is full, and I felt like skipping across the green grass in childlike delight, so I did.   Laughing at myself and thankful no neighbors saw me.  Life is good.

Comments

Gwen said…
Hi, new reader! I couldn't agree more. The older I get, the more I want to EMOTIONALLY slow down. Savor the journey that remains. :)
Your daughter looks so much like you! And what a beautiful new grandson you have!

Popular Posts