Enjoying lifes waves of transformation

Life is full of change and I personally embrace change, embrace transformation, enjoying the waves as much as a surfer might.  There are waves that take your breath away because of the beauty and then there are waves that are so much bigger than you expected and take the breath out of you simply because they are overwhelming.  You see lots of folks that just get on the boogie board of life, riding the small waves only, never moving much further than the shallows, and others seem to just fight each waves of change with anger and resistance that is indeed futile.  Seems to me, the best way to embrace the changes that come to us, just as sure as the waves come to the shore, is to learn to enjoy them, learn how to ride them with grace with an element of adventure.   I was thinking today about all the changes in my life and how each one has brought with it a gift, a transforming aspect that has made me wiser, better able to cope and given me a greater understanding of where others have been.  Waves give us a ride, take us closer to the shore and allow us to grow in strength and wisdom.  

Comments

Popular Posts