Cooking Day


The cooler weather has inspired me in the kitchen.   Starting off with Sweet Potato pancakes for Emery's breakfast.   I use Bruce's Sweet Potato Pancake,Muffin and Biscuit Mix for the pancakes.  Just add water !   Its a very nice flavor and simple.  But my cooking wasn't all that simple this morning.  While flipping pancakes I was also making a new dish Fregola Salad with Fresh Citrus and Red Onion .  It looked like just the kind of dish we would love on these lingering days of summer and after a taste, I know for certain its going to be a big hit in this house.  Even though it is a lot cooler than it was, it's still summer to be sure.     As soon as that recipe was finished,  there was something special ready to go in the oven.  Something very much an autumn treat.   Pictures of that coming up later as its still in the oven. 

Comments

Brenna said…
I love the feeling of a crisp fall morning, it totally gets me in the mood for baking! It is still HOT here too, but hopefully should be cooling off soon so I can start filling my kitchen with good smells!

Brenna

consciousearthveg.blogspot.com

Popular Posts